SIZE [IN] 1-1/8
NUT END OUTSIDE DIAMETER [IN] 2-1/4
DRIVE END OUTSIDE DIAMETER [IN] 1-3/4
NUT DEPTH [IN] 45/64
BOLT CLEARANCE DEPTH [IN] 1-15/64
OVERALL LENGTH [IN] 2-1/4
WEIGHT [LBS] 1.42
CRUSH RETAINING RING JRR07526
RETAINING PIN J07500P
- Proto® 8 Point Impact Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
- The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
- The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
- The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
- Drive end chamfer and four detents help provide quick positive engagement with drive tool on any of the socket drive walls.
- Tight tolerances for snug fit on fastener.
- Large clearance holes, concentric opening and nut end chamfer make it easy to position socket on fasteners.
- Made from high-strength steel to help minimize wall thickness and provide access to fasteners in recesses and where nuts and bolts protrude.
- Impact sockets are designed to withstand higher torque and force associated with impact tools in repetitive application.
- Features two through holes and a groove to accept a Proto® Retaining Ring or pin and o-ring to help secure the socket to the drive tool anvil.
- Stamped size for easy reference.
- Side locking hole.